Alternating Pressure Mattress Preplacement System with Low Air Loss
- This combination therapy overlay system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration.
- Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care setting.
- Pump delivers air volume of 8-LPM. (Figure A)
- The nylon low shear cover material is water resistant,
- vapor permeable, machine washable and secures to the overlay with straps.
- Each one of the 20, 5″ deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced.
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort.
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
- EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing Connector has pressure tabs that allow easy and quick disconnect. (Figure B)